Saturday, January 14, 2012

Goal Reached!

I've been very careful to track my eating this week on my plan manager so I knew I was eating right for the most part.  I'm happy to report that I've reached my first goal measurement!  I did go downstairs to use the elliptical the other day but my efforts were thwarted when I discovered that I needed batteries for the display.  So Jim picked those up from the store and I'm ready to go now.  I figure I'll start off with whatever time frame I feel like I can do when I get on it.  So I'm not going to say that I'm doing 30 minutes a day or 45 or 15, etc.  Instead I'm going to start with whatever works for me that day.  After all, every little bit counts!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! You are so right, every little bit does count.

    ReplyDelete