Sunday, January 29, 2012

Book Number 1

Just a quick little post for you.  I just finished up my first book for my Fifty.Fifty.Me challenge.  There's a post explaining the challenge down further on my blog but the general idea is that I need to read 50 new books and watch 50 new movies this year.  So book number one was The 6th Target by James Patterson.  It was kind of interesting but it wasn't too involved at the same time.  Turns out it was actually the sixth book in his 'women's murder club' series.  I might think about getting the other books from the library.  Now I'm trying to debate whether I should start another book, watch a movie, watch a TV show, or craft!  Oh, and can I just say that I really wish I was able to attend CHA out in CA?  The pictures that Paper Crafts magazine keep adding to their FB page are way too exciting.    

No comments:

Post a Comment