Tuesday, January 8, 2013

quick little post...

Technically it's after midnight which means that I missed posting on the 7th by a few minutes but since I haven't been to bed yet, I'm counting this as my post for the the 7th!  I'm feeling a little bit better then I was yesterday but not by much.  So it was another day of not doing much of anything besides sleeping and reading.  I did manage to take some photographs of the bottle cap necklaces that I have completed so I'm hoping to get those posted soon in my store.  I also started on a pair of fingerless gloves this evening.  I learned two new crochet stitches- front post double crochet and back post double crochet.  When used together and alternated, you can create a ribbing just as you would if you were knitting!  I found this to be quite exciting which shows just how much of a craft nerd I am.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment