Friday, January 18, 2013

a little update on life

Yeah, I've been pretty bad so far about writing here everyday.  However, in my defense when I wound up getting sick it really kicked my butt after the first couple of days.  So here's my little update on what's going on in my life right now. 

This morning my lovely cat, Alena, got scared by something falling.  I happened to be mostly asleep when she jumped and landed on my head with her claws out.  Nothing like being woken up with a claw in my eyelid and one in my ear. The last time my ear hurt that badly was when I had my upper ear piercing redone with a needle instead of a gun several years ago.  It took almost an hour to get the bleeding to stop this morning!  So then I went into work which was another fun day of construction noises.  I can't wait for the work to be done so we can get into the new store and start setting it up.  

On the crafty side of things, I did take photos of my bottle cap necklaces.  I wasn't happy with them though so I deleted all of them.  My plan for Sunday is to try again.  I'm also working on learning how to knit an i-cord.  I would really like to make wrap bracelets.  

So there you go, that's my little update for today!  Hope life it treating you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment