Friday, January 4, 2013

Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip

I had to open at work on Christmas Eve.  One of the ladies I work with decided to bring in some dip for everyone to try.  Bacon cheddar ranch.  I'll give you a second to process that..... Okay, it was fantastic!  I told her that I absolutely had to have the recipe.  I couldn't believe how easy it was!  She wrote it down for me but I was able to remember it all without even looking at it.  And believe me, that can be a challenge sometimes!  So I went to the store today and picked up the ingredients.  It's currently sitting in the fridge, just marinating all those delicious flavors together.  I don't have a photo of it but it looks like a really thick dip.  Here's the recipe for you!

  • 16oz-24oz sour cream (really you can use the larger amount, there's so much flavor!)
  • 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix (it's the dry kind by the salad dressing)
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup (or more) bacon bits (I used the fake kind since I gave up meat but you can absolutely use real bacon) 
Just mix everything together and let it sit for a little while in the fridge before serving.  That's all there is to it!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment