Sunday, March 4, 2012

Crazy Eights

First off- confession- I stole this off of a friend's blog because I just thought it was a pretty neat thing.  So thanks Amy!

8 things I did yesterday:
  1. worked out a new pattern for a tea wallet
  2. Finished rereading A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison
  3. cleaned off my desk
  4. watched a new episode of Criminal Minds
  5. took a nap (it was a lazy kind of Sat. and I wasn't feeling well)
  6. folded laundry 
  7. played with my new stamps 
  8. basted a wall hanging  
8 things I look forward to:
  1. Zumba!
  2. reading a new book by one of my favorite authors
  3. starting a new project
  4. finishing an old project
  5. the Marilyn Manson concert May 5th (and related the new album whenever it comes out)
  6. every five pounds that I lose
  7.  one day owning a house
  8. possibly crafting my own batik fabric in the summer
8 things I wish I could do:
  1. own my own store- half of it would be papercrafting supplies and the other half fabric
  2. make enough of a profit from my crafts so that I wouldn't have to work unless I wanted to
  3. go back to Berlin for a few weeks and while I was at it, hit up Italy, France and Ireland
  4.  meet a few famous people- in particular Marilyn Manson, Tim Holtz (he's famous in the craft world) and Gloria Steinem.  
  5. buy a long arm quilting machine and an embroidery machine
  6. while I'm dreaming about my own business- I'd love to start designing my own line of rubber stamps
  7. come up with enough money to pay off all of my student loans
  8. grow about four more inches (yes I know that this one is impossible)
8 show I watch:
  1. Criminal Minds
  2. Bones
  3. House
  4. C.S.I. (Las Vegas, N.Y. and Miami)
  5. Grimm
  6. Once Upon a Time
  7. NCIS
  8. Family Guy
  9. Law & Order: SVU
  10. The Daily Show

No comments:

Post a Comment